1. You may switch the centerpiece, if you like, to any in our Centerpiece Gallery. No extra charge.
2. You may switch the crucifix, if you like, to any in our Crucifix Gallery. No extra charge.
3. You may switch the Our Father bead, if you like, to any in our Our Father Galleries. Most no extra charge (except 14K gold, lapis lazuli and a handful of others where indicated).
4. To have the Our Father beads without sterling silver caps, specify in the Comment Box on found at the bottom of the webpage when you checkout, located below the section where you type your Ship To address.
5. The above rosary does not includes the cost of decorative spacer beads. Traditions chains, instead connect the Our Fathers and the Hail Mary decades. If you would like to have spacer beads instead, visit our Spacer Bead Gallery to see what choices you have. Most of our spacer beads are $15, that is for 1 spacer bead per decorative link. If you choose to have a spacer bead instead of a chain, this will add a cost of $15 or more to the final price of your rosary, depending on what kind you choose. Spacer beads can increase the attractiveness and individuality of your rosary: visit our gallery and see if this is an option you would like.
6. If you would like a nice rosary case to accompany your order, order one of our Rosary Cases.
7. If you are also seeking a quality statue of the Blessed Virgin, we have a Fatima and a Virgin Mary statue you may like.
8. Want to see other options available for your rosary? Click here.
Hematite beads not your thing? Then check out all the other kinds of beads we have by clicking here.
Finally, don't worry about not ordering the right way: if all else fails, and you are hopelessly confused, just order the rosary you want above, and type in the Comment Box found at the bottom of the webpage when you Checkout, exactly the options you do and do not want.
Also, don't worry if the price on your shopping cart isn't correct, because, due to the custom service we provide, we have set the shopping cart to only transmit your order to us securely, using the latest Secure Socket Layer technology. That means your credit card isn't charged at the time you officially submit your order; it may look like it at the time, but you can breathe easy that this isn't the case. We first personally review your order and make sure it all makes sense and you have ordered what you intend to order. Then, when all things are correct, a real human being in our office, fixes the prices to the right charges before any charge is made to your card.
Phew!! Right? Believe us, it's not as hard as it sounds, especially with all the experience we have processing custom orders online since 1999. But, the first step is submitting your order, then we take it from there. Usually we are able to fix any confusion with a single email to you; sometimes, though, if need be we will telephone you to get it all straight.